I don’t typically write about my work and involvement in micronational circles. Over 10 years ago, when I first started in micronationalism, I spent several years in the Republic of Talossa even taking on several positions such as Secretary of State, Minister of Finance, or a member of the Chamber of Deputies. I have only mentioned this in passing in an article or two here.
However, since then I have grown significantly, and have learned an incredible amount about politics, religion, poverty, economics , and human rights, etc. There is so much wrong with this world and I have spent over a decade trying to figure out why.
Then, in Nov 2017, I came upon Asgardia, which simultaneously excited me and angered me. Their grandiose ideals drew me in and inspired me, but parts of the Asgardian Constitution angered me greatly, for it provided the necessary obvious stepping stones to tyranny and autocracy. I joined with excited tentativeness, hoping that I could effectuate real change to help push Asgardia to potential greatness. I have even run for office and have been elected as a Member of Parliament (2018) to help make sure that it does. I know I have a my work cut out for me.
Here, for the benefit of anyone else who may be interested in Asgardia, are my collective writings, and other writings of interest about Asgardia and similar political topics.
I also have a few other Asgardian writings in the fires including a complete constitutional rewrite which is at 50 pages currently. I have the first ~35 pages about done, which is right before the text on the government. With that being next, progress has really slowed down.
I will update this page as I add more content.
I. My Works
A. Personal Social Links
These are just my personal social links. A link to my Asgardian profile is here too.
B. My Writings (Asgardian) (185 pgs)
Here is the collection of all of my publicly available writings about and for Asgardia.
- Asgardian Government, Policy, and Laws (51 pgs)
- Candidacy Platform 2018 (21 pgs; Nov 2017)
- Elections are a Self-Selecting Referendum on Candidate’s Age (1 pg; Dec 2017)
- Looking to Estonia, the Most Digitally Advanced Nation (1+ pgs; Dec 2017)
- Legislative Process for a Consensus Based Digital Democracy (5 pgs; Apr 2018)
- Clawing Our Way Into a Brave New World (23 pgs; Apr 2018)
- Writings on the Constitution (86 pgs)
- Commentary on the Asgardian Constitution (21 pgs; Dec 2017)
- The Constitution of Asgardia: Stepping Stones to Tyranny (8 pgs; Dec 2017)
- New Constitution for Asgardia 2.0
- The Case for an Asgardian Economic System (23 pgs)
- Censorship and Corruption in Asgardia (25 pgs)
- Transparency for the Various Roles of Moderators (2 pgs; Dec 2017)
- How the Asgardian Moderators can make amends to Asgardian Citizens for the Violation of their Rights. (4 pgs; Dec 2017)
- Draconian Censorship in Asgardia (Part II) (8 pgs; Apr 2017)
- Unilaterally Removed From Office as MP By NGO (1+pg, 2018 May 21)
- Asgardia, A Nation Apart (10 pgs; May 2018)
C. My Writings (Other Political) (136+ pgs)
These writings are mostly about the political realities in the US, although the Resourced Based Economy works transcend national specificity.
- General Political (83 + pgs)
- Read: The Spirit Level: Why Greater Equality Makes Societies Stronger
- Systemic Issues with the USâ€™s Two Party System (12 pages; Aug 2016)
- Electoral Reform (8+ pgs; Aug 2016)
- My Platform if I were running for political office – The Interstellar New DealÂ (60+ pgs; Jul 2019)
- EsperantoÂ (many, many pages; ~ 2009)
- Calendar Reform (45 pages; Jul 2018)
- Social Sexual IssuesÂ (40 pgs)
- Resource Based EconomyÂ (15 pgs)
- The Cancer of Capitalism and Its Antidote (7 pgs; Nov 2017)
- Productivity and Motivation in a Resource Based Economy? (4 pgs; Apr 2018)
- How will a RBE work? What will it look like? (8 pgs; Sep 2018)
- Benefits of a Resource Based Economy for Industries and Businesses (Oct 2018, 5 pgs)
- How Do We Transform Unbridled Capitalism Towards a New Ethical and Eco-humanistic Model? (Oct 2018, 5 pgs)
- Some Technical Steps Towards Implementing a Global Resource Based Economy (Apr 2019, 6 pgs)
II. Resource Based Economy
These links here list an incredible amount of resources to learn about Resource Based Economies and their primary proponents: The Venus Project and The Zeitgiest Movement. My post from the above section the Cancer of Capitalism talks about this topic and gives a research path for this topic.
B. The Zeitgeist Movement
- Other Social Media
C. The Venus Project
- YouTube Channels
- Other Social Media
- Books, Reading, and other Media
A. Related Political Links
Here are some links to related political topics.
- The International Flag of Planet Earth
- World Service Authority: World Government of World Citizens
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights (This the closest thing I have to a religious document)
- Universal Declaration of Linguistic Rights
- Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights
- Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
B. Articles About Asgardia
- The Mostly Online ‘Space Kingdom’ of Asgardia Attempts Democracy (Gizmodo, Apr 2018) (I agree with a lot of the sentiment here.)
- Should you join the actual Space Kingdom of Asgardia? (SyFy Wire, Jul 2018)