This guide is meant to take over after the cooperative work of:
- Campaign Creation Primer (create the basics of the sort of game you want to play)
- Character Creation Primer (create the characters you want to play in this game)
… both of which are guides you can find on this site.
This guide details an in depth process for the GM to put together his campaign in a structured way that takes into account the work mentioned in the above 2 primers as well as adding in the 5 Act Story Structure, and so much more to help you to create a vibrant and dramatic story for your game.
Table of Contents
- Notes From The Author
- 1 – Storytelling Elements Overview
- 2 – “Constructing” Your Story
- A – Prep Work
- B – The Work of Storming the Brains
- C – A Question of Story
- D – Constructing Your Story Elements
- E – Flavorings for the Narrative
- F – Constructing Your Game Elements
- g – Finishing Touches